Rules and Conditions
The Presidential Council of the European Laryngological Society is offering the Neurolaryngology Award to a physician whose abstract, according to the jury, was the best submission to the Biannual Congress of the Society.
The following circumstances will be taken into account:
- Competition for this prize is considered only after abstract is accepted for inclusion in the scientific program.
- The award is given for an outstanding manuscript, or accomplishment in basic research or clinical investigation in Neurolaryngology or neighbouring fields with impact on Neurolaryngology.
- The submission should be original and previously unpublished.
- The authors can apply to have their submission considered for the award. Formal application is not necessary, however, for a contribution to be considered.
- The award winner is expected to present the work and is responsible for the expenses for attending the meeting.
- Membership of the ELS is encouraged, but not mandatory. If the award winner is not yet ELS member he receives full membership for 2 years with the reward. In this case the prize money will be reduced by the membership fee for full members for 2 years.
The prize money (€ 2000) will be presented at the Biannual Congress of the Society by the ELS President.
Winners will be announced on the web site of the working committee Neurolaryngology.
Sponsor of the Award