Keynote Lectures (KL)
Deadline for the submission of KL proposals: October 1, 2017
General information on the submission of KL proposals
Speakers who have been nominated to deliver a Keynote Lecture (30 minutes) are invited to submit an application for the lecture by using the on-line KL Proposal Form below. Proposals submitted by e-mail or post will not be accepted. All proposals received will undergo a peer review by the Review Committee.
How to submit the KL proposal
- Keynote Lectures are 30 minutes long sessions that address current diagnostic, therapeutic and practice management of different topics of laryngology.
- Each keynote lecture is presented by one speaker only.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your KL proposal has been received, indicating the original submission number which has been allocated to your proposal. Please refer to this KL submission number in all correspondence regarding your proposal with the Congress Secretariat.
- Notifications regarding acceptance/rejection of your KL proposal will be sent once the review process is complete, but no later than October 31, 2017.
Guidelines for the submission of KL proposals
Before you begin to submit your KL proposal, please have ready the following information requested in the on-line KL Proposal Form:
- Presenting author’s details including the e-mail address for all correspondence
- Name of the organizing ELS Scientific Committee (*if any)
- Topic selection: to view the list of topics, click HERE
- KL title: limited to 25 words.
- KL description: limited to 100 words.
- Please provide a brief summary of the keynote lecture proposed.
- Images and/or charts and diagrams are not allowed in the Form.
- All information in the Form must be submitted in English language.
KEYNOTE LECTURE PROPOSAL FORM AVAILABLE