Instructional Courses (IC)
Deadline for the submission of IC proposals: October 1, 2017
General information on the submission of IC proposals
Participants who have been proposed or are interested in presenting an Instructional Course (45 minutes) are invited to submit an application for the course by using the on-line IC Proposal Form below. Proposals submitted by e-mail or post will not be accepted. All proposals received will undergo a peer review by the Review Committee.
How to submit the IC proposal
- Instructional Courses are 45 minutes long sessions that address current diagnostic, therapeutic and practice management of different topics of laryngology.
- Only IC proposals submitted via the on-line form will be sent to the Review Committee for an evaluation.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your IC proposal has been received, indicating the original submission number which has been allocated to your proposal. Please refer to this IC submission number in all correspondence regarding your proposal with the Congress Secretariat.
- Notifications regarding acceptance/rejection of your IC proposal will be sent once the review process is complete, but no later than October 31, 2017.
Guidelines for the submission of IC proposals
Before you begin to submit your IC proposal, please have ready the following information requested in the on-line IC Proposal Form:
- IC chair’s details including the e-mail address for all correspondence
- Name of the organizing ELS Scientific Committee (*if any)
- IC instructors ‘details, if applicable
- Topic selection: to view the list of topics, click HERE
- IC title: limited to 25 words
- IC description: limited to 100 words
- Please provide a brief summary of the course proposed. In particular, please provide succinct description of the relevance of your course to the practice and the purpose/goals of the course.
- Images and/ or charts and diagrams are not allowed in the Form.
- In case your IC proposal will be accepted by the Review Committee, the course description shall be published on-line to help attendees to choose among all the instructional courses organized during the congress.
- All information in the Form must be submitted in English language.
INSTRUCTIONAL COURSE PROPOSAL FORM AVAILABLE